100% full Not resolved
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

When called in to remediate a flood from a ruptured sewer line, PuroClean "sanitized" the drywall and spent a week coming to my house to move eqpt around and check to see if walls were dry - at tremendous cost, I might add.It took a week for that drywall to dry.

Today, another contractor came out to check my walls by inserting a tiny camera - of course, they are showing mold growth. He said the drywall never should've been left in place after being flooded with sewer water - that sanitizing sewage-soaked drywall was not standard protocol for treating a sewer flood. It would have been less expensive to tear it out from the start than to have PuroClean "sanitize" it and make an elaborate show of drying it (at great expense) only to have it removed two mos.

later.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of puroclean property restoration services from Puroclean and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3550 and wants Puroclean to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staffers were not well trained to do their job. Author liked the most staffers were nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Puroclean for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Puroclean?

Comments

I am very sorry for your loss and the frustration you dealt with. As a PuroClean owner, and not the company you dealt with we feel a sense of frustration when a client is not treated with respect or taken care of professionally.

You could have Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome to the mold.