When called in to remediate a flood from a ruptured sewer line, PuroClean "sanitized" the drywall and spent a week coming to my house to move eqpt around and check to see if walls were dry - at tremendous cost, I might add.It took a week for that drywall to dry.
Today, another contractor came out to check my walls by inserting a tiny camera - of course, they are showing mold growth. He said the drywall never should've been left in place after being flooded with sewer water - that sanitizing sewage-soaked drywall was not standard protocol for treating a sewer flood. It would have been less expensive to tear it out from the start than to have PuroClean "sanitize" it and make an elaborate show of drying it (at great expense) only to have it removed two mos.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Staffers were nice
What I disliked
- Staffers were not well trained to do their job
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Puroclean Property Restoration Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "STAY FAR AWAY FROM HERE... Doctor is rude and unprofessional... The surgery claims to be painless but it's not... ..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."