2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Consumer beware! I will admit the mold removal process they use was thorough and we do not have an issue with mold anymore, but that's where the compliments end.

Their proposal CLEARLY stated that they would remove all walls, ceiling and floor.

When they started removing the floor they discovered asbestos and could not proceed. We contracted another company to do that before Puraclean could continue. No deduction was made in their invoice, even though they did no floor removal.

I shortpaid them $100 for the lack of this service and because we paid another company $350. Phone calls with the owner of the company actually yelling at me, over one hundred dollars, has cost them a customer and any referrals I would ever extend on their behalf.

Customer is always right - listen to your customers, Puraclean, your customer service and professionalism is seriously lacking.

This person wrote the review because of "management/owner very rude" at Puroclean. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Puroclean to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was management or owner of franchise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Puroclean and puroclean property restoration for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments