Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co suggested Puroclean.We called they came out they were very nice and polite.They set some blowers up to help dry the floor and walls etc.
Next day while I was at work they came back to check how wet it was.My mother was there.They pulled the new vinyl up in hall and MOST of kitchen.I came home and was shocked to see bare floor in my kitchen .That has been almost a year ago and I still do not have a new floor down.Thank to Puroclean my floor is sticky and dirty.They did not even cut it straight.and left flaps for my 80 yrs old mother to trip on.
My point is first before removing anything they needed to talk to the home owner.Not just rip out part of the floor like its No big deal.I just paid $500 deductible to have that floor put down plus we had hail storm that did damage so I already was looking at another claim.Thank to Puroclean in Canyon Tx.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Staff was nice and polite
What I disliked
- Ripping floor out without permission
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Puroclean Water Damage Restoration
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Cheetos Fries taste nothing like Cheetos and they only give enough to feed a kid. Dont get them if your hungry. Epic Fail!!! They never mix..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "Should have read reviews before purchasing. Very poor customer service. Was told there was at least 4-6 weeks wait. Almost two months later this was the week of delivery and..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."