Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co suggested Puroclean.We called they came out they were very nice and polite.They set some blowers up to help dry the floor and walls etc.
Next day while I was at work they came back to check how wet it was.My mother was there.They pulled the new vinyl up in hall and MOST of kitchen.I came home and was shocked to see bare floor in my kitchen .That has been almost a year ago and I still do not have a new floor down.Thank to Puroclean my floor is sticky and dirty.They did not even cut it straight.and left flaps for my 80 yrs old mother to trip on.
My point is first before removing anything they needed to talk to the home owner.Not just rip out part of the floor like its No big deal.I just paid $500 deductible to have that floor put down plus we had hail storm that did damage so I already was looking at another claim.Thank to Puroclean in Canyon Tx.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Staff was nice and polite
What I disliked
- Ripping floor out without permission
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Puroclean Water Damage Restoration
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta. The lady asks if I want to wait. I say yes. She says, it..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."