1.6
Turnaround Time

Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co suggested Puroclean.We called they came out they were very nice and polite.They set some blowers up to help dry the floor and walls etc.

Next day while I was at work they came back to check how wet it was.My mother was there.They pulled the new vinyl up in hall and MOST of kitchen.I came home and was shocked to see bare floor in my kitchen .That has been almost a year ago and I still do not have a new floor down.Thank to Puroclean my floor is sticky and dirty.They did not even cut it straight.and left flaps for my 80 yrs old mother to trip on.

My point is first before removing anything they needed to talk to the home owner.Not just rip out part of the floor like its No big deal.I just paid $500 deductible to have that floor put down plus we had hail storm that did damage so I already was looking at another claim.Thank to Puroclean in Canyon Tx.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with staff was nice and polite and stated that there is a room for improvement of ripping floor out without permission. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of puroclean restoration and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1700. Puroclean needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned puroclean restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Puroclean.

Had an Experience with Puroclean?

Comments