Puroclean - Sticky Dirty floor

3 of 13 Puroclean reviews

Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co suggested Puroclean.We called they came out they were very nice and polite.They set some blowers up to help dry the floor and walls etc.

Next day while I was at work they came back to check how wet it was.My mother was there.They pulled the new vinyl up in hall and MOST of kitchen.I came home and was shocked to see bare floor in my kitchen .That has been almost a year ago and I still do not have a new floor down.Thank to Puroclean my floor is sticky and dirty.They did not even cut it straight.and left flaps for my 80 yrs old mother to trip on.

My point is first before removing anything they needed to talk to the home owner.Not just rip out part of the floor like its No big deal.I just paid $500 deductible to have that floor put down plus we had hail storm that did damage so I already was looking at another claim.Thank to Puroclean in Canyon Tx.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Staff was nice and polite
  • What I disliked
    • Ripping floor out without permission

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Puroclean Water Damage Restoration
Review category
Household Services
review #792998

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Puroclean? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 13 Puroclean reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.